The Tiva C Series TM4C123G LaunchPad Evaluation Kit is a low-cost evaluation platform for ARM® Cortex™-M4-based microcontrollers from Texas Instruments. The design of the Tiva C Series LaunchPad highlights the TM4C123GH6PM microcontroller with a USB 2.0 device interface and hibernation module.
The EK-TM4C123GXL also features programmable user buttons and an RGB LED for custom applications. The stackable headers of the Tiva C Series TM4C123G LaunchPad BoosterPack XL Interface make it easy and simple to expand the functionality of the Tiva C Series LaunchPad when interfacing to other peripherals with compatible BoosterPacks.
The Tiva C Series LaunchPad provides an easy and inexpensive way to develop applications with the Tiva C Series TM4C123GH6 microcontroller.
- Tiva C Series LaunchPad Evaluation board
- USB Micro-B plug to USB-A plug cable
- ReadMe First quick-start guide
- Tiva C Series TM4C123GH6 microcontroller
- USB Micro-AB connector:
- Device mode default configuration
- Host/OTG modes supportable
- RGB user LED
- Two user switches (application/wake)
- Available I/O brought out to headers on a 0.1" grid
- Onboard In-Circuit Debug Interface (ICDI)
- Switch-selectable power sources:
- Reset switch
- Preloaded RGB quickstart application
- Supported by TivaWare™ for C Series software, including the USB Library and the Peripheral Driver Library
- Tiva C Series TM4C123G LaunchPad BoosterPack XL interface—features stackable headers to expand the capabilities of the 40-pin Tiva C Series LaunchPad evaluation platform
The EK-TM4C123GXL works with TivaWare for C Series, as well as several different software tool chains, including:
- Sourcery CodeBench
- IAR Tools
- CodeComposer Studio
to download the Tiva C Series LaunchPad software.
Get ICDI drivers here.
More information about the LaunchPad, the supported BoosterPacks and available resources can be found at TI’s LaunchPad portal.
Simplify your code-writing process with Energia! Easily utilize the TI LaunchPad development ecosystem via the open-source software framework for students, makers and engineers.