The MSP-EXP430F5529LP LaunchPad is an easy-to-use Evaluation Module for the MSP430F5529 microcontroller. It contains everything needed to start developing on a USB enabled MSP430 MCU, including on-board emulation for programming and debugging as well as on-board buttons and LEDs for quick integration of a simple user interface.
Rapid prototyping is a snap thanks to 40-pin headers and a wide range of BoosterPack plug-in modules enabling technologies such as wireless, display drivers, temperature sensing, and much more. More information about the LaunchPad , the supported BoosterPacks and available resources can be found at TI’s LaunchPad portal and the LaunchPad wiki for design resources and example projects.
The MSP-EXP430F5529LP LaunchPad includes the MSP430F5529 16-bit MCU with 128KB Flash, 8KB RAM, 25MHz CPU speed, integrated USB 2.0 PHY, 12-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC), timers, serial communication (UART, I2C, SPI) and more!
Free and Open Source USB API stacks and the MSP430 USB Descriptor Tool, available through the MSP430 USB Developers Package allowing for quick configuration of USB applications.
Free software development tools are also available, such as TI’s Eclipse-based Code Composer Studio and IAR Embedded Workbench.
Simplify your code-writing process with Energia! Easily utilize the TI LaunchPad development ecosystem via the open-source software framework for students, makers and engineers.
- USB 2.0-enabled MSP430F5529 16-bit MCU
- Up to 25 MHz system clock
- 128KB Flash and 8KB RAM
- 12 Bit SAR ADC
- Various USB device class examples and libraries available (CDC, HID, MSC)
- eZ-FET lite: Open source onboard debugger with application UART
- One USB connection for emulator and target via the use of an onboard USB hub
- USB as power source: 5V and 3.3V through a high efficiency DC/DC converter
- 40 pin LaunchPad standard leveraging the BoosterPack ecosystem